Don't just tell them, show them.
A Positive Charge Surrounded By A Gaussian Sphere
The field lines radiate out from the charge and pass through the sphere.
- Click and drag with the left mouse button to rotate the model around the x and y-axes.
- Shift-click with the left mouse button to rotate the model around the z-axis.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Swipe with a finger to rotate the model around the x and y-axes.
- Rotate or twist with two fingers to rotate the model around the z-axis.
- Pinch with two fingers to zoom in and out.
The full utility of these visualizations is only available with WebGL. Please get a browser that supports WebGL.
Show them in multiple ways.
Easy To Learn
Integrated with clear step by step explinations and mathematics.
Easy To Customize
The toolkit used to create the catalog is a well documented project.